Re: OT Question.

 I am certainly not in the same league as Hildegard of Bingen.
 Daniel Say may have the answer, but why is the error message
 appearing now, given that I have been using this programme
 on the same computer for almost four years, and it has never
 appeared before? I tested the programme on my dual core
 laptop, and no problem. Go figure.

 M.W. Poirier

-----