xy windows

Replay to note of Frank Kenneth of 15/12/98

> The primary actor here is a default we call "O1" (the letter "O," not
zero.)
> O1 specifies how XyWrite handles screen/printer font mismatches in
graphic
> view. The settings are:
> 0=use printer font widths and do error correction between words
> 1=use printer font widths and do error correction between characters
> 2=use screen font widths and do error correction at the end of the line

Frank,
on my Xy4 Win there is no difference between O1=0 and O1=2: in both of the
cases the justification is done inserting spaces only between words. From
my point of view it is not pleasant to look at.
With O1=1 the justification is made inserting calibrated spaces between
words and between characters, and it is very pleasant to look at.
What's different on my Xy?
Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx