Re: What's the story on XyWWWeb?

A private correspondent has indicated that the site contains various
HTML coding errors (by no means an unusual occurrence; please note
that the correspondent and myself are not casting any aspersions here,
I myself being totally HTML-illiterate). These errors seem to be
handled by some browsers better than by others (such as mine). I
believe that is the issue here. The site itself is reachable without
problems, and of course I can access other sites fine.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx