Re: A couple of issues

>I realize this message may sound defensive. I do not feel defensive, and
>these
>comments are not offered in that spirit. I just have a somewhat different
>perspective on some of the issues I see discussed, and I think it is
>worthwhile
>for me to express my point of view like everyone else.

"K."

I for one, appreciate your comments. It is a positive sign to me that
someone from TTG actually reads and responds to comments here, be they
positive or negative. You certainly have *my* permission to express your
thoughts!  :-)

I cannot disagree with most of what you say. I must however, maintain that
performance and functionality have declined since 3.xx releases of XyWrite.
 That is, of course, my personal perception. For example, the auto-replace
feature is gone from later releases. I have used release 4.xx _and_ the
Windows product, and failry extensively. I still find myself turning back
to the 3.xx product. Perhaps this says more about me than the product, I
don't know......

_Peter

Peter Feldmann		*	Blue Dalmatian Productions
feldmann@xxxxxxxx