Re: save to another drive gotcha

Aha! I wrote when Xy4 cam out in the early 90s that sometimes BX Q2 worked
differently than BX XC and I was told that wasn't the case.
This is my vindication. Or, rather, it would be vindication if I hadn't
been dead wrong in what I was thinking back then. Nevertheless, I take this
as vindication (because I need to think I'm right, even when I'm wrong).
PS: As for why BX...Q2 vs. BC...XC should make a difference, search me.
It doesn't make sense.