Re: xy4 and Win Xp

As opposed to "full screen", yes, I think (at least that is my experience).
What the upper right, central screen icon "thinks"/"claims" to be full is
really more like half.
                David

At 01:04 PM 8/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:
At 8/2/2002 09:27 AM -0700, you wrote:
I haven't done much with it, since I mostly now use NotaBene Win, but I did copy my old XY4 directory into my new Windows XP machine, and (from brief playing around) it seems to work fine--in either full screen or a small window (no full-size window--as I think others here have noted).

No full-size DOS window in Win XP? Is that right?

Michael Norman