SYSOP

Some of you might have noticed the new sysops on this board. No, this doesn't
mean that I have dropped off the face of the earth. It just means that I am
soon going to move to Maine, so I can't be the sysop any more! I will continue
to work for XYQUEST part-time, and will of course be calling this board to make
sure you all are being nice to Brian and Jim.

I think these new sysops are doing a great job, especially considering that
they just got tossed into it unexpectedly. We were trying to do a nice, smooth
transition (and even tell all of you beforehand!) when I fell victim to a
really nasty flu virus and missed nearly two weeks of work. So suddenly the
reins were handed to B + J. To make it even more complicated, our assistant
sysop, Heather, will also be relinquishing her post soon

Both Brian and Jim have previous experience with bulletin board systems, and
they are eager to solve the line noise and modem problems which have plagued
us.

I've enjoyed being sysop for this board. You all have lots of good ideas and
interesting perspectives (diplomatic to the end, eh??), and I hope that you
will keep this board growing. And oh yeah, be nice to the new guys, huh?

See you around!

---chris