Re: NEW SYSOP?

Well, Brian (and, by extension, Jim): welcome! You have some pretty big shoes
to fill, 'cause Chris was uniformly helpful, efficient, patient, knowlegable,
and courteous to all of us here. I wish her luck in her new endeavors.

And now the 64K question: Any info at all as to when XyWrite IV will can be
expected? And have the upgrade policies been set yet? I have a friend who is
driving me CRAZY by hogging my machine to XyWrite a large document. I won't let
him copy my program (I'm *SO* honest, doncha know!) and he promises me he'll
buy his own copy of XyWrite, but he wants to wait until he can get IV, or at
least be assured that if he buys III+ he'll get IV at a nominal upgrade. (The
guy got burned: he bought the Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit
shortly before 3.0 came out, and he had to shell out $150 extra to get the SDK
Version 3). So any info you have on when IV will be released will be
appreciated. Thanks!