Re: new computer XY-DOS

Jordan,
But I think there is still plenty more configuring and adjusting to be done in various places, and that we have definitely not overcome all the bugs. I will cite other examples as they come to light, but here is one I saw right away. Executing the FIND command in search of the old sample text file LIBERTY, which is indeed there in the path and should be readily findable, I get a crashbox informing me that "vDos has stopped working." Can you replicate this ?
Yes, I can. FIND does indeed crash vDosXy. We'll add it to the punch
list (not that we have any claim on Peter's time). If you come across
any other catastrophic anomalies, post them here.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx