likely false positive (?)

Here is the VirusTotal scan on XyWeb120, which I had to download elsewhere.  I probably can't even open the archive on this system, without first disabling Avast! AV.  There seem to be 4 or 5 out of the 57 AV products in agreement on this, but I'm still kind of skeptical.

Does anyone know if MS Security Essentials is any good ?  (Win Defender does not have all that good a reputation.)

btw, I did run Winprint from the Japanese Sourceforge through this, and it was not flagged.

   Jordan