Re: Losing keyboard shortcuts with VDOS

Dear Carl
I have inserted the two Alt key assignments into my VDOS XY4 keyboard but the results are not exactly as expected. At first Left-Alt simply opened a command window which quickly closed, and Right-Alt did nothing. After pressing Alt-Enter and Alt-Tab a couple of time to see what happened -- both seemed to perform the normal tasks -- Left-Alt now opens 'Task bar and Start Menu Properties' while Right-Alt still does nothing. I cannot find a documented keyboard shortcut for the Task bar and Start Menu properties dialog.
I have just run idkey on my alt keys. Left-Alt if 56 but my Right-Alt
labelled Alt-Gr appears to be the same as Left-Ctrl, ie 29. Actually in
Windows it seems to perform the same function as Ctrl-Alt. I cannot
find any key to which 98 is assigned -- which is a little worrying.

Sorry not to be more helpful.

Paul