Re: TTG marketing woes

Peter,

You said it all. I'm a writer, not a programmer. Life is very short, which is
why we specialize, rather than trying to master everything.

A word processor advertising itself as "the writer's tool" (whenever it IS
advertised) should not require the user to acquire advanced degrees in
programming as well, or to find or establish a private network of experts simply
to fix bugs. Sorry, but all that is the job of the company that markets it.

To argue otherwise is to suggest that anyone wishing to turn on an electric
light switch should first spend four years studying switches and dials at the
local power plant.

Bob Bidinotto