Off-Topic: 11 September Web pages?

Four weeks yesterday, a month tomorrow.
Many subscribers to this list are New Yorkers;
few have posted since. I'm wondering if others
have uploaded eyewitness accounts or thoughts or
photos to the Web or have come across such pages.

If so, could you please email me the URL for
your page, or any other eyewitness pages you
know of? I include a small section of such
links with my own account of weeks spent on
the periphery of the frozen zone, and would
like to expand it. I'm interested only in
expressions available on the Web, written
or shot by people who were here that day
or who since have felt inexplicably compelled
to visit. Thanks. ... Ciao. 					--a