Tame Pre-release 5

At 11:26 PM 7/6/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:

I've been using pre5 for a few days now, and have had no real problems. The minor issue I have had is getting the window to be only 25 lines. I can't seem to do that (even though SL is set to 25 and so is TameConsole's setting).

Harry, hope you sent your note to DThomas. Pre 5 works fine for me as
well, save the Thesaurus: The dialog appears but when I try to cursor (forgive the neologism) to the next word, the cursor stops cold and turns into a yellow blinking cursor. I assume in the Console pull-down menus you have tried the 50-line setting and have experimented by changing the "move windows" and "resize changes" settings. Also as an experiment, did you shell to DOS and try MODE CON: COLS=80 LINES=50. DThomas said this should not be necessary, but if it works, that may help him troubleshoot the problem. Seems like we're close to discovering most of the issues. Again, David has been working hard to address each one.
michael.norman@xxxxxxxx