Re: New fonts under Tame?

At 04:31 PM 8/10/2008, Harry Binswanger wrote:
I don't have "Show all fonts" there, but I think I see them all anyway. But 90% of the fonts come out with bad inter-character spacing.
Likely because D. Thomas changed the menu options between 5.1 and
6.0. Jon is trying to work with 5.1 pre7, and I don't know if he's
tried 6.0 on his new rig.
Meanwhile, we've talked a bit here about kerning and letting in
screen fonts. I think he's first got to get the TAME console to show
all the fonts, then he can tweak them.
Michael Norman