Re: XYWRITE 3.56

I wouldn't expect anyone from XyQuest to confirm this--they do, after all have
a legal position to protect--but the "we don;t recommend modification"
statement has a certain pro forma sound to it. XyQuest doesn't want to put
itself in the position of telling users how to work around the problem or of
endorsing a solution that might, however technically, be construed as
infringement. But that doesn't stop the rest of us from just using the
workaround.