RE: Re List Member: Mike Shupp

--- On Mon, 8/17/09, mike shupp  wrote:

> I'm starting to think
> I should abandon this hotmail account, and start up another
> one.

I can't comment on Hotmail since I haven't used it, but there
are other free email options. I have a secondary account at
Yahoo Mail, which I give to companies, stores, or other
commercial entities I don't want clogging up my personal email
with a lot of traffic I may not even want to receive. (I
think everyone should make use of such a diversionary "Spamtrap"
account.) Gmail is one that seems to be very popular now.
And I'm sure there are various others.

This List is on my personal email, however. If there were ever
some problem related to *my* Address Book, I'm confident it would
come to light rather quickly.

 Jordan