Re: UV

>Used HotBot and found a German software distributor that appeared to
have it.
>Site's in German but you can read between the lines. Try searching
>"UltraVision
>and DOS."
>Get stuck give a yell.

AltaVista has an automatic translation facility. You might try that --
you'll get to read pseudo-English, which is easier (for me) than German.

Shawn Harrison
Associate Editor
Tyndale House Publishers
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx
"The legal system is not fun, but it *is* an improvement
over duels and feuds." --Harvey Harrison, attorney

"Life *is* a bed of roses -- blossoms, thorns, and all."
-- Shawn Harrison