three questions

 I wonder if there exists, a merge/replace program in U2. that is to replace a defined block with an updated improved version contained in another file.

 I am interested to know the difference between or equivalents of word wrap, hard return, tab stop, right margin and soft return.

    Robert wrote Callnext that calls up in sequence the next file in a directory, but does U2 have a program that deals with directories. When a directory is called it lists all the files therein. Press the help key again and it does the same with the next directory.

  Thanks,

  Morris