Re: printer error messages

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Patricia wrote.
if both the attached printer and the networked one are set
to print to lpt2, you're going to have a problem

No, I moved the selfsame printer out of my work area into my wife's.
How is it installed on both PCs? What are the operative Net Use
commands on both? When you physically move a printer, you have to
change settings too. But it sounded before as if you had TWO
printers involved. Please give us a complete description of your
setup, including the PP tables in Xy.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx