Re: robert's advice on setting up shortcuts and icons to start xywrite

Dear Paul and Robert

First, thank you Paul for sending me the reference in the archive that I could not find to Robert's advice on setting up shortcuts.  In case someone tries to find Robert's instructions in the Xywrite  archieve do not make the same misstake I did.  I guess I showed my age by looking for "batch" rather than a "bat" when I did a search in the archive.

Second, thank you Robert for preparing a set of instructions for setting up a shortcut that are clear and have stood the test of time on several pc's.

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx