"Wild cards"

As for wild cards, I wonder how many people use the Boolean
so-called wild cards (actually separators in searches)?
These are "O" for "either" and "-" for "not". The
"."
sentence separator wild card (a real multi-object wild card)
will find period, comma, quotation mark, OR exclamation
point. Details in XYDOS Command Reference, 3-56.

For example, I have assigned a single key to move to either
the next colon OR semicolon, whichever comes first, with
dx,cr,bc,s,e, ,|,;,nn,O,:,|,xc,cl,ch,do
since "nn,o" executes the "or" wild card.

If you want a single that deletes to the end of the current
sentence, no matter what it ends with, "nn,." is all you
need to search for.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin