Re: Search archives

** Reply to message from Patricia M Godfrey  on Sat, 14 Dec
2002 10:23:32 -0500

> Please, nobody take this personally

Oh, so you wanna fight about it, do you? Nit picky, huh? Besides, you're
holding out on me, big time. Your name is splattered all over those early
message bases. What's in your closets, I'd like to know? What I was trying to
say, obviously, is that you're now free to get to work and throw everything
away, the whole mess, right up TO August 1989 -- we've determined that
everything ante that date is of no further use.