Re: U2 hide error

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Thu, 08 Jun 2006
00:49:21 -0400

> Even though I HIDE s/g 05, before a call to a u2 routine, it starts as
> lowercase a, and comes out as capital A. The routine JMs to SLEEP, but that
> frame doesn't use 05.

Please show me the routine, or a snippet that demos this. If you are doing XS
parses, be aware that they are case-INsensitive, and you need to take extra
measures to make sure that you snagged the correct needle from the haystack.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx