Re: NotaBene -- two questions

"Yo Intl." wrote:

> At 10:14 AM 4/10/00 -0400, Leslie Bialler wrote:
> >NB for Windows is rock steady
>
> Hmm.... wish I could say that. Alas, on my Win98 system, it shows an annoying
> tendency to crash and perform those "illegal activities" (anyone else suspects that
> Bill Gates did not play enough cops and robbers as a kid?), so that now I basically
> just use it as a fax program. Otherwise, it is strictly the DOS box and XY3.

Rene,

You've mentioned these bugs and crashes before and, correct me if I am wrong, but I
believe that most of us on the list have been unable to duplicate them. I suspect the
problem does not lie with any errors in Nota Bene, or other software, but in the heart
of darkness of your Win98 configuration.

May I dare suggest that it's time to do a reinstall?

Keep us posted please, old cyberfriend!

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address as of March 20, 20000!!!!
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)