Re: NotaBene -- two questions

At 11:11 AM 4/10/00 -0400, Leslie Bialler wrote:

>May I dare suggest that it's time to do a reinstall?

I guess you are right, but I have no time to waste, and am chugging along happily
with XYwrite DOS. Those NB crashes I get used to, reloading is still faster than
sending paper faxes.
But XY-DOS they will have to prie out of my cold fingers one day. I could never have
been so successful in this job without it. The best text software on this planet, bar none.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo