help

I have been running XyWin under Windows 2000 since May with no
problems, until this week, when suddenly it won't display PostScript
fonts properly and seizes up on loading when I try to switch default
printers. In fact, now it seizes up on loading every time I try to
load it, even though I deleted the /xw directory and copied it from a
machine that works.

Could someone send me the generic startup file as shipped with XyWin
originally so I can use it to start up and figure out what's wrong?

Thanks!