XyWrite For Windows Problems

Please let me know when you plan to fix the following quirks:

1. When paging up/down in graphics mode, the text is cut off in mid sentence
making it hard to read and forcing me to use the up/down cursor keys which are
cumbersome and time consuming. It would be nice if sentences did not get cut
off at the top or bottom of the screen when using the page up/down keys.

2. When I use the Thesaurus button, the white area gets shifted to the left of
the screen when the word I am checking is on the right side of the page. After
replacing the word from the Thesaurus, the screen does not revert to its normal
mode until I press the ALT + <- buttons to bring the white back to the right
side of the screen. This is very annoying.

3. I did not get a registration card even though I have requested one twice
before. Will you send me a registration card on this BBS so I can fill it out
and be listed as a registered user that is eligible for tech support?

Thanks