Re: Lines in Startup.Int

	Try copying your Startup.INT and renaming it to e.g. Startup.BAK then
editing the copy by removing any items you wish. When you are through
experimenting just delete the copy Startup.INT and rename the original
back to Statup.INT.
	In XYWrite 3+ you can have any number of startup files as long as each
has the extension: .INT. My Startup.INT is a XPL file that offers you
the option of choosing: AStartup.INT which loads a HP DeskJet printer
driver in addition to the usual other startup items; BStartup.INT which
instead loads an Okidata printer driver; and CStartup.INT which loads a
setup configured to print labels.