Re: Lines in Startup.Int

jr_fox@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Can someone tell me if there is a way to comment out lines in a
> Startup.Int file temporarily, e.g., for testing purposes ?

I've always just copied the file to a subdirectory before making changes.
Then you have a backup. As long as it's not in the main XyWrite directory, it
won't be seen. You could also rename it "startup2.int" or something like that.

Not exactly what you were asking, but it's a quick and easy alternative!

Jeff Seager