Re: xywrite and postscript

>  All you need to do for graphics mode is hit Alt-Home to turn that
>window into full screen, then do the normal shift-F8 for graphics mode.
>Another Alt-Home returns you to your window -- unless you forget to exit
>graphics mode first.

Yeah, but it's still ugly. All I see is EGA-quality, chunky text. At least
GhostView gives me the option of using anti-aliased fonts. 'Course, as Annie
pointed out, the PS view isn't editable, so it's more like Print Preview
than Graphics view.
Douglas Beeson
Electronic Commerce World Institute
beesond@xxxxxxxx || (514) 288-4818 x336