Seamless XyWrite/Win7-64/XP mode

OK. When I run XyWrite, I run it off an entire XP environment, which
is messy. Apparently, there is a 'seamless' mode which allows you to
install a program and have it seamlessly execute from Windows 7. But
all the directions for doing this assume that you're going to install
from an installer. That I'm not going to do. I just run from my
pre-configured XyWrite directories. So how do I get this to do the
'seamless' trick? I'm annoyed by the extra real estate and toolbar
that my present arrangement gives me. Otherwise, on a 2011 i-7
laptop, it all seems pretty snappy.