Re: Seamless XyWrite/Win7-64/XP mode

If I understand what we're all talking about, "seamless" is pretty much cosmetic. A shortcut to XY on the Win7 desktop or start menu (automagically "published" to the Win7 start menu out of virtual XP's /Documents and Settings/All Users/Start Menu) opens the XP Mode virtual machine, which then opens XY (for me and Harry, via TAME) in a window. It just doesn't show the underlying (and yes, virtual) XP desktop, and saves a few clicks.
Yes, but cosmetics are good! In this case, I don't have to take up screen
real-estate with the whole XP window. Seamless mode is the only way I can
find to make the Xy window movable between my two monitors, and not to have
to see the XP desktop filling one monitor (with a 43-line XyWrite window).