Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> (Not unless you *specifically* instruct
> XyWrite to write DocInfo into and thus clutter up the visible part of the file,
> i.e. before the EOF char,

This is an obscure & trivial "What If" variation, so feel free not to bother
answering. Wasn't there some setting that allowed Xy to ignore the EOF, thereby
looking past it in the file ? If so, and you had that in effect, opening a
DocInfo'd file, would you see undecoded junk at the bottom ? Just curious. (I've
never used DocInfo myself . . . . )

Jordan