Re: text to cmd line/ascii to ansi/.Mac-Win blues

Bill Troop wrote:

> 1. What are the keyboard commands to copy or
> move text to the command line? (and vice versa?)
> I know I have them assigned somewhere in my kbd
> file but I forget what they're called and where they are.

This is the only item in your post that I can answer, and even there
just the first half. I have a very old xpl routine called PUTON-CM,
which does the former. I use this all the time. It probably hails
from Doug Kramer's Xy-Utilities disk. I've had it loaded into my
..SGT file since the Reagan administration. It's yours if you want
it.

Although I can think of some instances where it might have been
useful, I don't recall ever seeing a routine to put stuff from the CM
into the Text Area. I don't think you can even Define anything on
the CM, which might be a problem in that regard.

Jordan