RE: xywrite manual

Presto is the name Finereader is being marketed under in the States and
Canada. I really can't recommend the program too highly - I've been using
various versions constantly for two years now, and it's the one program I
rush to upgrade when a new version comes up - it just keeps getting more
accurate!