Users Group

Gentlemen:
 I have just been informed that a user's group
for XYWrite exists and have been given this E-Mail
address by the Tech rep at The Technology Group.
 I have been using XYWrite since about '81 - the
era of version one. I continue to use it most
successfully for both word processing and, more
importantly as a vehicle to construct HTML
documents to include on my Web Site.
 I have beenusing XYW 4.11 for Windows under
windows 3.1 for some time and have recently
upgraded to WIN95. With one exception, all of the
WIN95 problems have been solved. Has anyone else
used XYWRITE for HTML production and, if so, can
we exchange suggestions.
 I'm told to E-Mail to "subscribe xywrite@  and will try it. If I don't make it
(the space may be a problem), please enroll me.
Thank you.
DICK GIERING