Re: House Call

On Aug 21, 2007, at 5:28 PM, Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Please disregard my previous post about Roxio. I finally got a human being on pre-sales support on Monday, who answered my question (if I can believe him).
------

Ah yes. A human being. Rather have one of those than a fish any day.
Irene
---
And then, when you have to replace that Mac (even Macs die or become obsolete), you'll have to pay someone all over again. I understand that people often have impossible schedules (I do myself), but... Well, what's the old cliché about teaching someone to fish?

Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx

Irene Silverman wrote:
I am following this advice but WITH the request for a house call. I apologize, but honestly I don't want to learn how to do it, I just want it done.