Re: transpose in U2

I was concerned (as I thought the questioner was) with
describing how TRANSPOSE works, not with how it should be
launched. Clearly it should be assigned to a key. It'd
be nuts to type out the word "tranpose" every time you
wanted to reverse two letters. The salient advantage of
the U2 frame is that it pulls together (and enhances) the
various tranpose operations so they can be assigned to a
single key, not sprinkled around the keyboard.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx