Re: transpose in U2

Carl Distefano wrote:

> Clearly it should be assigned to a key. It'd
> be nuts to type out the word "tranpose" every time you
> wanted to reverse two letters. The salient advantage of
> the U2 frame is that it pulls together (and enhances) the
> various tranpose operations so they can be assigned to a
> single key, not sprinkled around the keyboard.

O.K., I'll buy that. A quick run-through with this frame suggests that it gets
confounded (i.e., unintended results, on several of the transpositions) if the text
in question has CR/LF at the end of each line. My test file was an email letter,
necessarily so formatted. I'll try again with some text that flows continuously,
except for paragraph boundaries.

Jordan