WINDOWS

We have customers who will be interested in scanning photographs and
incorporating the images into documents. Normal lasers really don't give
adequate resolution for photographs so I'm thinking I'll need a hi-res laser
like LaserMasters. To use their stuff you have to be in windows or gem or some
such (I think). Anyway I've been putting them off saying I don't want to use
Pagemaker or anything like that I want to do it strictly in XyWrite and I'll
need XyWrite IV to do it. Well their salesman got agressive and called you the
other day and was told you did have some kind of windows upgrade. They have
windows drivers. Is this right? Is there a way to incorporate a graphics image
easily into current versions. I know if you have a printer ready file you can
do it. I also know that I can run Inset on top of XyWrite and do it (I print my
manuals that way). But if I am going to sell my customers this ability it has
to be real easy. If they have to scan the picture, then go into a paint program
and get it printer ready, then go into XyWrite and put a file reference in the
file, I think they'll get confused. I want them to scan it and go directly to
Xywrite. I think IV will do this. Do you? Is there really some Windows upgrade
available now that would too or is that IV as well or will IV be Windows
compatible or a Windows application ... or will that be V or VI? :-)