Re: SUGGESTIONS & COMPLAINTS

No, no, I was joking Chris.  I thought that I would lighten up the board a
little, stimulate a few silly resopnses, maybe even a bit of a raow going. I
can see that I wasn't very successfull, I suppose I should stick to one liners.
Oh sigh, I guess my Broadway gig is off.  As far as the screen  revereser is
conserned, I was thinking of starting typing at the bottom-right of the screen
and ending up in the top-left of the screen, a totally  useless feature indeed.
Actually, I do have a legitimate question for you.  Do you know of a fast and
easy way to cross-reference to subsequent chapters in a book, or should I
knuckle down and write an XPL programme to preprocess the book before it is pr
inted? Thanks
                     Carter