#110083-Reloading XyIII+ Memory

I see the situation, and that's why I load all apps via batch files. I'm no
DOS guru, but keep in mind that DOS /C is loading a second copy of the command
processor to do your outside work, in this case loading an Skey macro file
intoa program that was loaded in the primary processor. I'm not sure what the
interface between the two command processors is, but I am willing to bet that
it's a DOS vs Skey problem rather than an Skey vs XyWrite problem.. connie