#110288-#Reloading XyIII+ Memory

uh, how can it automatically reload my printer file when I have two different
printers???  I realize XyWrite is powerful, but is it also now psychic so that
it knows which printer file I want to load???.....<grin>..

Seriously, though, you're saying that if I do an LP DIABLO.PRN and then wipe it
out with an UNLOAD 0 that XyWrite will remember the printer file name and load
it automatically??..  That would be fantastic!..  I'll have to try it..

connie