#110241-XYW & LASER

I talked to Drew Phinney today at XyQuest. Apparently my problem is that the
Okidata Laserline 6 which emulates the HPLaserjet and HPLaserjet Plus, is not
emulating it ***exactly*** so the 14point type styles are not working correctly
for the centering function. XyQ is kind of backed up with things to do so it
may be some time before they get around to working on the Okidata Laser driver.

I may tamper with the width tables a little myself, but Drew seemed to suggest
that it might be pretty tough, with lots of UNobvious things causing the
problem. Thank you for your input.

jrb