#109898-#Reloading XyIII+ Memory

Dan..  I'm running a similar system, and that's why I love III+ and its new
memory management.  After loading what I need in my STARTUP.INT, the last line
is an UNLOAD 0 to dump all the program modules and program files.  My Ctrl-M
menu shows that I now have only 1K of printer file loaded (the basics), thus
freeing up some 75K of RAM.  If I do need to print in that session, I can
always LP PRINTER.PRN and be off to the races, or if I do need help, etc.
Memory Management has been a god-send for me..  connie