#109669-#Wordperfect & Toshiba

Jay,

No plans to abandon MS Word at all. Nor would I even recommend WordPerfect to
anyone getting started with word processing. Though I'm finally starting to
understand it a bit, I still find it one of the most thoroughly illogical
programs I've ever worked with. With very few exceptions (e.g., the cursor
keys), all of the functions are assigned completely arbitrarily, without rhyme
and with very little reason. The ONLY way to learn the program is to use it
repeatedly and resign oneself to a lot of memorization. (Honestly, even
WordStar's organization makes more sense than WordPerfect's!)