#111063-XyWrite III+

    Howard, since Drew will is usually not be around on weekends, I'll try
to help. Yes, you do have to add the codes for a font that is not already
listed in the printer file. The XyWrite HP laserjet file already defines over
130 different fonts and the HP laserjet Plus file contains about 120.
    While, I don't have a laser printer I do have an NECP5XL which accepts
cartridges. I have added fonts to my printer file for different cartridges and
the most difficult part was finding the font code definition sequence in the
manual. The actual modification of the printer file was quite simple.
    Jim Butler and Jay Brent both have lasers and can probably provide more
insight, so you might check with them.

Ted