#109930-Reloading XyIII+ Memory

Ernie, sorry for butting in on a different topic, but I've become addicted to
your CAPTURE.PM and am wondering how I might change it so that it can
automatically load the macro unto Save/get #1 without my having to answer the
prompts. It turns out I'm using capture.pm a good dozen times a day and it
would be nice to be able to "automate its automating" even further. Thanks. I
guess I'd better start learning how to do a little XPL on my own and stop
bugging the experts. Tony.