 To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx" <xywrite@xxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 1:47 PM
 Subject: Re: speed of vdosplus

Hi John,
The executable you sent me is build 2016.08.05. The differences between this build and the later
2016.08.14 build you mentioned earlier are support for small text, block comments and mouse wheels.
I don't think the block comment feature will impact the XyWrite running speed in any way because the
config file is only read at the start. To see if the mouse wheel support feature may cause the speed
change, you can try disabling this feature by setting WHEELMOD=0 or WHEELMOD=0,0 in the newer build
and see how it works. I have not noticed the speed difference in my own computer yet, so I cannot
say it myself. Hope this helps.
Wengier